Our recently revised Fundraising, Promotion and Event Guidelines for Component Funds outlines requirements for all mailings, email campaigns, events and other activities conducted under the auspices of funds at the Delaware Community Foundation.
Please review the guidelines carefully and note the following key points:
- An application and any required attachments must be submitted for approval to the DCF at least 30 days in advance of implementation.
- Funds must identify themselves as funds of the DCF and not as nonprofit organizations or independent groups.
- Fundholders/volunteers may not sign contracts or other documents related to the fund on the DCF’s behalf.
- Fundholders/volunteers may not set up platforms for collecting funds (e.g., EventBrite or other online ticketing sites).
- Marketing and promotional materials of any kind must be pre-approved.
Guidelines & Applications
Please review the Guidelines before submitting an application. Applications must be downloaded and saved to your computer, then filled out and emailed to Michelle Marshall as attachments.
When you are ready to apply or if you have questions about upcoming activities, please contact Michelle Marshall, gift administrator, 302.504.5227.