The Delaware Community Foundation is the trusted steward of approximately $250 million* in charitable funds. Our primary goal is the preservation and growth of capital over time, while minimizing risk and volatility.
To manage our funds most effectively, the DCF has engaged SEI to serve as our outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO). This means that SEI serves as an extension of the DCF staff and our local Investment Committee, providing world-class investment expertise and constant focus on managing the charitable funds entrusted to us.
Performance by Pool (September 31,2018)
- Flagship Long-Term Performance
- Intermediate-Term Index Pool Performance
- Socially Responsible Pool
- Capital Preservation Pool Performance
Description of Investment Pools (download the brochure)
- Flagship Long-Term Pool (7+ years)
- Intermediate-Term Index Pool (3-7 years)
- Socially Responsible Pool (7+ years)
- Capital Preservation Pool (1 year or less)