The Delaware Community Foundation seeks an energetic, resourceful, customer-focused and strategic professional to join our organization. Reporting to the Vice President for Finance and Administration, the selected candidate will be responsible for various accounting functions within the DCF, interacting daily with clients and donors, and grant processing.
Successful candidates will possess, and have demonstrated in previous roles, the following attributes and skills:
- Commitment to the vision, mission and values of the DCF
- College degree, or equivalent experience, along with 3-5 years of related professional experience
- Experience in the nonprofit sector; experience with grant making a plus
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Critical analysis, oral and written communication skills; independent writing and preparation of reports and letters
- Ability to synthesize and organize large amounts of information with an attention to detail
- Demonstrated initiative for problem-solving and a “can-do” mindset
- Proven ability to collaborate well with others in a wide variety of settings
- A strong sense of service to customers and the community
- Ability to travel to meetings around the DCF’s region and occasionally to conferences and other professional development opportunities
To apply, please send cover letter, including compensation requirements, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls will be accepted.
Deadline: August 15, 2019
The Delaware Community Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, religion, ethnicity, sex, marital status, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.