The DCF is hosting our annual series of Community Conversations to shine a light on innovative, collaborative work in communities around the state and discuss ways we can all engage to help build opportunity in Delaware.
How Are You Building Opportunity in Delaware?
Guests from our new Building Opportunity in Delaware podcast and other conversation kick-starters will be joining us to continue the dialogue with you in our 2020 Community Conversation series.
These events will expand on our podcast conversations about how community members in Delaware – including you! – are driving real change in the diverse communities where we live and work. You will be part of a highly interactive guided conversation that will spark new connections and engagement.
Please join us and add your voice and perspectives. Attend any or all three Conversations! Community Conversations are free, but registration is required, and seats will fill up fast.
March 17 – 3:00-5:30 PM – Route 9 Library & Innovation Center, New Castle
- Jacqueline Means, STEM Queen (pictured)
- Rev. Edwin Estevez, Grace Church UMC
- Ronald Handy, Boys & Girls Club
April 8 – 3:00-5:30 PM – Dover Library
- Diane Laird, Downtown Dover Partnership
- David Stradley, Delaware Shakespeare
- Annie Norman, Delaware Libraries
April 28 – 3:00-5:30 PM – Georgetown Library
- Bryant Garcia, La Esperanza
- Jill DiPaolo, Sussex County Libraries
- Mark Carter, Dogfish Head
Join our Building Opportunity mailing list to receive occasional information about ways to get involved.