DCF Friends Fund (Spring 2017 Campaign)
Thank you for supporting the DCF’s important leadership activities. In addition to helping organizations and individuals manage charitable funds and award grants, the DCF:
- Increases charitable giving by engaging donors from many economic levels through our Giving Circles.
- Facilitates community collaborations by connecting nonprofits and other stakeholders working toward common goals.
- Engages future leaders in philanthropy through our Youth Philanthropy Board and The Next Generation.
- Helps nonprofits stabilize their financial futures by helping them create endowed funds.
- Connects resources and needs by helping donors identify and work with causes they care about.
This year, the Delaware Community Foundation also has taken the first steps on a journey of growth and transformation. While we are still developing our path forward, our vision is to become a center for the philanthropic community – serving as a resource for information, knowledge and expertise – as well as a convener and builder of partnerships. As we pursue this vision, part of our strategy is to provide greater service to both existing and prospective fundholders. By strengthening our knowledge of the specific needs of communities around the state, we believe we can help our donors identify opportunities to make an even greater difference on causes they care about.