This grant is made subject to the following terms. By accepting this grant, you certify to the Delaware Community Foundation that:
- your organization is formed under the laws of the U.S. and its territories and is a public charity described in Internal Revenue code sec. 509(a)(1)-(3), or a private operating foundation described in IRC sec. 4942(j)(3);
- this grant will be used exclusively for your organizations’ exempt purpose;
- neither the recommending donor nor any other party will receive goods, services or impermissible benefits (e.g., tuition, memberships or dues with more than incidental benefits, admission to events or goods bought at auction) as a result of this grant;
- this grand does not satisfy any portion of a financial obligation (including an enforceable pledge) of any party;
- this grant will not be used for political contributions or campaign activities; and
- your organization does not devote more than an insubstantial part of its activities to attempting to influence legislation by propaganda or otherwise (or has made an election under IRC sec. 501(h) and complies with the limitations there under).
More than 200 nonprofit organizations and public entities have established funds at the Delaware Community Foundation. Learn more about how your organization could benefit.