In addition to helping organizations and individuals manage charitable funds and award grants, the DCF:
- Increases charitable giving by engaging donors from many economic levels through our Giving Circles.
- Facilitates community collaborations by connecting nonprofits and other stakeholders working toward common goals.
- Engages future leaders in philanthropy through our Youth Philanthropy Board and The Next Generation.
- Helps nonprofits stabilize their financial futures by helping them create endowed funds.
- Connects resources and needs by helping donors identify and work with causes they care about.
We thank our Friends ($100+) and Business Partners ($250+) each year in our Annual Report. We also recognize our Business Partners in a full-page ad in The News Journal.
For more information or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Joan Hoge-North, 302.504.5224.
Gifts also may be sent to the Delaware Community Foundation, P.O. Box 1636, Wilmington, DE 19899.